Element Chaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Chaos Forums

Welcome To Element Chaos Forums! Enjoy your stay and please register yourself an account. Otherwise, have fun here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chaos Star is now hosted here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chaos Master
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-01-19

The Chaos Star is now hosted here Empty
PostSubject: The Chaos Star is now hosted here   The Chaos Star is now hosted here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Yes, there will be a new flash hosted here at Element Chaos Forums, and its name is The Chaos Star!!! Actually, I will be working on it. What I need of you is to provide sprites for your Characters if they are not pallet edits. Mass and Dark mass for an example, if you could just do me a favour, Stone, could you go to Photoshop and give me a brief image of what they look like. I want them to be as much as you want them to look as possible. Either way, tell what you think of this project. thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecfansite.blogspot.com
Man Of Stone

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-01-24

The Chaos Star is now hosted here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Star is now hosted here   The Chaos Star is now hosted here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 pm

To tell you guys the truth, Mass would just be a all white armor with black hair pallet edit of Megaman Zero and Dark would be the Inverse of that.
Back to top Go down

The Chaos Star is now hosted here
Page 1 of 1