Element Chaos Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Chaos Forums

Welcome To Element Chaos Forums! Enjoy your stay and please register yourself an account. Otherwise, have fun here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes for Element Chaos Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Chaos Master
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Changes for Element Chaos Forums Empty
PostSubject: Changes for Element Chaos Forums   Changes for Element Chaos Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Ok, you see the sonic related skin? It was custom edited. I want you all to agree on one skin. Go to hitskin.com and choose your favourite one. I'll edit the icons and background with ones of your own or choice. The following can be edited;
The bars where it says the name of the forum category
The new post, old post. Locked, etc
The background
The top icons
There may be more. If there is something you would like me to change or edit, let me know here. also. You can post smiles you would like here. This forum will change to beta and I mean it. Any thing you want changed or edited, let me know here. BTW, the banner at the top is the element chaos logo. This is also a banner contest. Check out the help and suggestions section of element chaos to find out what the series is about. also include the universal quest theme too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecfansite.blogspot.com

Changes for Element Chaos Forums
Page 1 of 1